|Nursery||3+||Interaction with students and parents.|
|L.K.G||4+||Interaction with students and parents.|
|U.K.G||5+||Interaction with students and parents.|
|Nursery – UKG||1. Birth Certificate |
2. Two Passport size photos
3. Aadhar Card (Student, Father, Mother)
4. Blood Group Certificate
Entrance Test & Interview
Only registered students for the new admission will be called telephonically for the entrance/aptitude test and the interviews on a specific date and time. Hence, parents are requested to fill the registration form accurately and completely. Upon the criteria compliance, date for admission will be given. Decision for admission is reserved with the Principal.
General Rules For Students
- Identity card with latest photograph in school uniform and school diary to be carries daily failing which, the student will not be allowed to attend the school.
- Students should be careful to keep their classrooms and the school premises spick and span.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadget, if found with the student will be confiscated.
- Students must treat everybody; they come in contact, with respect and in a polite manner.
- Students must treat all the school property with due care. They are liable to pay for any damage they cause.
- Students must attend the school regularly and punctually.
- Parents must get leave sanctioned from the Principal, for their wards if it exceeds 3 days.
- Students using the school bus should maintain discipline in the bus. Bus facility will be withdrawn in cases where discipline is not properly maintained.
- During working hours, parents are not allowed to meet the teacher.
- Visiting hours with teachers:
Summer : 12:45 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Winter : 1:15 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.