Amidst the global pandemic of COVID-19, school has been extending its continuous appraisal towards health safeguards of all the stake holders. We strongly recommend following measures to be undertaken by all to beat the spread of deadly virus.
1. Minutest of allergic or related symptoms of the virus should not be ignored. Immediate consultation and medication should be taken from authorized medical practitioner.
2. Maintain personal and social hygiene.
3. Communicate with others with a reasonable distance and keep surroundings clean.
4. Eat healthy and develop strong immune system.
5. Stay alert with the ongoing global developments but don’t panic.
6. Spread a word of positivity and spend maximum time indoors.