- Identity card with latest photograph in school uniform and school diary to be carries daily failing which, the student will not be allowed to attend the school.
- Students should be careful to keep their classrooms and the school premises spick and span.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic gadget, if found with the student will be confiscated.
- Students must treat everybody; they come in contact, with respect and in a polite manner.
- Students must treat all the school property with due care. They are liable to pay for any damage they cause.
- Students must attend the school regularly and punctually.
- Parents must get leave sanctioned from the Principal, for their wards if it exceeds 3 days.
- Students using the school bus should maintain discipline in the bus. Bus facility will be withdrawn in cases where discipline is not properly maintained.
- During working hours, parents are not allowed to meet the teacher.
- Visiting hours with teachers:
Summer : 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Winter : 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.