Sanskriti K.M.V School a CBSE Affiliated Co-educational Senior Secondary School is situated in Jalandhar city of Punjab, India.
Sanskriti K.M.V School established in the year 2002, has a record of many fold growth over the span of a decade. With the motto ‘ संस्कृत सुरभित सृजन’ it encompasses in itself the all round development of an individual. In a world where the boundaries are shrinking rapidly and due to rapid advancement in technology, the children need to be equipped with an analytical mind, broad outlook and a healthy body. Therefore by holding its motto high ‘संस्कृत सुरभित सृजन’ Sanskriti KMV School aims to provide holistic education to help every individual child to achieve his or her true potential and to prepare them to spread the fragrance of knowledge.
Here, students dynamic personality is prepared by experimental learning, which is not only curriculum based education but also through the day to day practical examples of living. This enables the child to correlate the learning with application.
School as an important part of the society, holds the responsibility of inculcating good values and producing morally responsible citizens.
• Child-centric, values-based education of Global Standards.
• Holistic development through right blend of Scholastic and co-scholastic & Sports Activities.
• Practical innovative learning through multi-disciplinary Labs-Maths, Science and Computer.
• Grooming in public Speaking and Performing Arts through Inter-House/Inter-School competitions.
• Teaching and learning methodology at par with global standards in budgeted fee structure.
• Focus on practical learning session through balanced field visits in various commercial and educational spheres.