27th Feb, 2019 will be half day.
Timings: 8:25 am to 12:30 pm.
23rd Feb, 2019 will be half working day. Departure time: 11:30 am.
Feb 20, 2018
Grade IX and XI-
· Final Result Declaration of IX and XI will be on 7th March, 2019, Thursday, 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
· New Session 2019-2020 for X and XII will begin from 14th March, 2019, Thursday.
Grade X and XII-
· Attendance compulsory for grade X and XII Students on 22nd Feb. 2019, Hawan Ceremony, Admit Card Distribution and class group photograph.
· Farewell for XII 2018-19 will be held on 23rd Feb. 2019 10:30 am onwards.
· Departure timings for XII and Pre-primary will continue to be at 12:30 pm.
February 15, 2019
- Final Term Exam of IX and XI of 8th Feb. 2019 is rescheduled and will be held on-
- 20th Feb. 2019, Wednesday —–IX- English
- 20th Feb. 2019, Wednesday——XI- Chem./B. Std./Pol. Sci.
- Class Group Photograph will take place next week from 18th Feb. to 22nd Feb. 2019. Students must be regular to school and come in complete winter uniform with school jacket /blazer for the photograph.
Circular, 1st Feb. 2019
- Grade IX – Preparatory off on 2nd Feb. 2019, Saturday.
- Grade XI– Preparatory off on 4th Feb. 2019, Monday
- Pre-Primary and Grade XII– Departure time from 4th Feb. 2019 will be 12:30 pm.
- 31st January, 2019 (Thursday) will be a full working day.
- PTM on 29 TH Dec., 2018
Timings – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
School will remain closed on Dec 25, 2018 on the eve of Christmas.
Departure timings on 21st Dec. 2018
Pre-Primary , XI and XII ——— 12:00 noon.
Picnic Day at Nikku Park for grades I-V on 21st Dec. 2018 for only registered students.
1. Picnic students to come in winter uniform with I-card.
2. Timings- 8:25 am to 2:45pm. Students to carry only tiffin and water bottle.
3. Holiday for students not going for picnic.
30 th Nov., 2018 (Friday) will be a full working day.
Pre – Primary: 9:45 am – 1:15 pm.I – X: 8:25 am – 2:45 pm.
IX & XII- 8:25 am– 1:15 pm.
Holiday on 23 rd Nov., 2018 (Friday) on account of Guru Nanak Dev Jayanti.
- School will reopen on 26 th Nov.( Monday)
- PTM on 17th Nov., 2018
- Timings – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Holidays from 6th November, 2018 to 9th November, 2018.
School will reopen from 12th November, 2018.
31st October, 2018 will be a full working day.
School timings on 23rd Oct. 2018, Tuesday-
· Pre-primary- 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
· Grade I to XII – 7:55 am to 12:30 pm.
24th October, 2018, Wednesday will be holiday on account of Valmiki Jayanti.
School will remain closed today i.e 20th October, 2018 as per state orders.
School timings only for 17th Oct. 2018 –
*Preprimary- 10:15 am – 12:30pm.
*Grade I -XII 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
16th Oct. 2018 will be a holiday.
Circular for all Grades ,
Kind attention –
*School timings on 15th Oct. 2018 for only function participants of all grades will be 3:00 pm.
*Regular transport mode for arrival only.
*Departure of the participants only after the function with the parents.
* Participants will come ready according to the instructions given by their program incharge teacher.
*Entry to the function for the participants parents only on invitation card. Valid for only two persons.
*Non participants strictly not allowed.
10th Oct. 2018 Circular, GRADE Prep to XII
School timings for ONLY Function Participants on 11th and 12th Oct. 2018-
1. Preprimary- 2:30pm to 6:30 pm.
2. Grade I – XII
1:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Regular transport mode.
Holidays for all non- participants from 11th Oct. to 15th Oct. 2018.
School timings for function participants on 6th and 7th Oct. 2018-
1. Preprimary- 9:15am to 12:00 noon.
2. Grade I – XII
8:00 am to 12:00 noon.
HOLIDAY FOR NON-PARTICIPANTS on 6th and 7th Oct. 2018.
Circular for all Grades
Dear Parents, Regular working day on 2nd Oct. 2018, for annual function participants.
Hoilday for non- participant students.
Regular timings for pre-primary
September 26, 2017
27th Sept. 2018, Thursday is holiday for the grades Prep to I.
28th Sept. 2018 Friday onwards will be a regular schedule for grades Prep – XII.
- Pre-primary- 9:15 am to 12:30 pm
- Grade I to XII 7:55 am to 2:00 pm
29th Sept. 2018, Saturday will also be a working day for Pre-primary.
Circular, 22nd Sept. 2018
- School timings for Class I for 24th Sept. 2018, Monday, will be 9:15 am to 12:30 pm.
- Regular transport mode.
- 1st September, 2018 will be a HALF DAY on account of Janamashtmi Shobha Yatra.
- Timings will be 8:00am to 12:30 pm.
- School will remain closed on 3rd September, 2018, Monday, on account of Janamashtmi.
31st August 2018, Friday, will be FULL DAY working. Regular departure time.
Awareness Session- Must Know Your Rights
CORE VALUES AND RELATIONS
With an exclusive concern for the women awareness in today’s scenario, school will be organising a Special Session by Dr. Shruti Shukla, State Cordinator Guidance Bureau Cum- Deputy Director SCERT, focusing on Women Defence and an insight into Women’s Rights. Session will be open for only Mother parents.
- Date and time- 30th July, 2018, Monday, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon, in School Auditorium.
- Please be seated in the auditorium by 9:50 am
Students must not take eatables from outside during the rainy season. Parents are sincerely suggested to not to give money to their wards. They must get only home packed Tiffin.
Abacus Program Annual Assessment
School had commenced the dedicated Abacus Program in 2017. The program had reflected upon well displaying good understanding of mathematical skills among the students. The final assessment of the Abacus program will be held on 30th July, 2018, Monday.
31st May, 2018 is off for Pre-Primary, XI & XII.
Timings for Classes I to X will be 7:55 am to 11 am.
21ST May, 2018
Health Awareness Session
In continuation to our initiative towards guiding for good health, we invite, the mothers of grade IX to XII for a special medical session. During the previous session a survey was conducted in school by Dr Sushma Chawla, M.D. (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) related to the health issues of growing girls. Considering the need to deliver right medical guidance, you are invited for an open house session with Dr Sushma Chawla and Dr Deepali Luthra, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist. Mothers may put forward their queries related to growing daughters and get benefitted from the word of guidance from the renowned doctors.
Date and time : 23rd May, 2018, 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Venue- School Auditorium (Entry only for Mothers)
(Please be seated by 8:50 am in the auditorium)
- Attendance compulsory on 22nd May, 2018.
- School timings for grade I to X from 23rd May, 2018 till 30th May 2018 will be 7:55 am to 11:00 am.
SKMV SUMMER BOOST CAMP
Grade LKG to VIII
1st June to 9TH June, 2018
As the summers approach, we look for more fun to beat the heat. And what more if we enhance our children’s skills with fun and joy. So come on, give your wards the chance to be with us this summer from 1st June to 9th June, 2018, 8:00 am to 11:30 am, to explore the new world of learning. Entries from other school students are also welcomed, so invite their friends, brother and sisters for more fun.
- LKG- Grade I: Composite Fun Pack- involving Music, Dance, Games and Art.
- For grades II to VIII: Select from Group A and Group B
|Group A (Select any one)||Group B (Select any one)|
|1.||Quiz||Literary and Language Club|
|2||Vocal Music||Music Instrumental|
|3||Dance Classical and Western||Cooking without fire|
|4||Reporters Voice||Adventure drill|
|5||Indoor and Outdoor Games||Art and Craft|
|6||Sci. and Eco Club||Numbers and Riddles Club|
|7||Computers||Model and Project Making|
- SUMMER BOOST Camp fee, Rs. 500/-, Regular transport mode.
- For guest students School bus available on additional charge of Rs. 300/-.
- Collect and submit the Registration Form by 15th May, 2018.
May 1, 2018
Measles- Rubella Vaccination Campaign
As per the orders of Deputy Commissioner, Jalandhar, District Administration will hold Measles – Rubella Vaccination Campaign in the school campus shortly for the children in the age group of 3 years to 15 years.
As per the instruction to the school, vaccination is mandatory for all the students. Parent’s presence will be required during the vaccination process in the school. Further guideline will be issued soon. Parents to send their consent by 4th May, 2018.
Circular, 30th April, 2018
MEDICAL CHECK-UP CAMP- Pre-Primary Wing
Keeping in consideration the student’s welfare and health, school will be commencing with the Medical Check Up of the students at PIMS, Jalandhar from 1st May to 4th May, 2018, with in school hours. Class-wise groups will visit the hospital escorted with the teachers with in the school hours. Students must be regular to school on specified dates.
· Students’ I-Card process (photographs) will start from 1st May, 2018.
· Students must be regular and come in complete uniform.
School timings w.e.f. 17th April, 2018- for classes –Nursery, LKG, UKG are 9:15 am to 12:30 pm
Circular for Fitness Camp
Circular for Fee Collection
Circular for Grade X and XII
Circular for Stream Selection (Grade XI)
Guidelines for Parents
31st March, 2018 will be a holiday for grade X and XII.
- Annual Result will be declared on 31st March 2018.(9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Time slots to attend the PTM:-
- 9:30 am- 10:30 am (Roll no. 1 -10)
- 10:30 am- 11:30 am (Roll no. 11 -20)
- 11:30 am- 12:30 pm (Roll no. 21 on wards)